TERMS & CONDITIONS
All rents are exclusive of council tax, water rates, fuel bills (gas, electricity or oil) and telephone charges, unless otherwise stated. One month’s rent is payable in advance, together with a deposit equivalent to one month’s rent, prior to commencement of tenancy.
Derbyshire’s Charges to Applicants/Tenants
1. Credit vetting fees: we charge a non-refundable fee of £50.00 per person for credit vetting up to a maximum of £150.00 per property.
If your application is successful the following additional charges apply and need to be paid before entry to the property will be granted.
1. Agreement fee £57.50: this covers the preparation of the tenancy agreement, including guarantor documentation if required.
2. Inventory fee: the inventory is produced by a third party company to ensure impartiality by agent or landlord. The costs involved depend on the size of the property, as follows:
• Single rooms/Studio - £12.50
• 1 bed flat - £37.50
• 2 bed house/flat - £45.00
• 3 bed house - £52.50
• 4 bed house - £60.00
• Lease renewals: where a tenancy is renewed for a fixed term, or where a new lease is issued to incorporate or remove an additional tenant, a fee of £57.50 is chargeable.
• Pet Addendum: in the event of the landlord permitting the tenant to keep a dog or cat at the premises an additional advance charge of £100.00 plus VAT will be payable for professional carpet cleaning at the end of the tenancy.
You will be required to set up a standing order to pay the rent on a regular monthly basis.
You are required to give one month’s notice in writing to end the tenancy. During the initial fixed term period this notice would need to served a maximum of one month before the end of the fixed term.
As part of our contract to the Landlord we will inspect the property every three months. At the end of your tenancy period you are required to ensure that the property is thoroughly cleaned and that the garden has been maintained. For further details on any of the properties listed, please contact the Chard office on 01460 63600.Derbyshire’s Estate Agents
7 High Street
Telephone: 01460 63600
Fax: 01460 68513